Who We Are
Tsien (UK) Ltd has been operating since 1989. We are a specialist electronic hardware/software company in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire looking for a prospective software developer to join our team and take up a supporting role in producing software for highly ambitious and competitive products. The business has enjoyed good growth in the past few years and has exciting ambitions for the future.
What We Do
We trade under the name of Kestrel Radar Sensors – an OEM supplier of doppler radar technology for the vehicle safety and speed detection market. This brand has been developed over the past six years and we are looking for someone with the skill and tenacity to help us expand our market share in the area. However, our expertise is not limited to this brand alone. Much of our work involves embedded systems development using ARM processors. Our diversity as a small business has been key to our success, meaning adaptability is something we value very highly in applicants.
JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR ASPIRING SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Starting Salary: Negotiable (consummate to experience and trial period)
Applicants must be experienced in embedded software development and competent with writing code in C and C++ ideally using QT and embedded software environments.
Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Long term job security and progression.
- A high degree of responsibility.
- Creative freedom in line with company objectives
- Flexible, Non-Corporate and Non-Bureaucratic working environment
- Opportunity to work with varying technology
- An environment in which they can show off their skills, applying them to a wide variety of different projects.
- Competency and experience writing software in C and C++. Ideally with experience in embedded software development, with knowledge of ARM processors.
- Ability to rapidly adapt skill sets in order to produce functional code and willingness to take on big challenges and tasks.
- To be self motivated – someone who does not require high degree of supervision. We need someone that can work responsibly and autonomously to write and debug code quickly and efficiently to create working systems in line with project requirements.
- Able to respond to technical enquiries from clients and adapt to working in a dynamic environment.
- Teamwork and communication skills are essential.
- Someone passionate about technology and finding solutions to problems in order to take ideas from the drawing board right through to implementation.
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to [email protected]