Kestrel Workbench uses a modern component based design, this means that the application is not a single entity but is instead built from interlocking modules which have a common interface. This has a number of design advantages:
- Easy to add or remove software features.
- Installer template included
- Future Proof Architecture
- Allows custom features to be developed
- Future SDK will allow OEMs to produce their own custom software features
Develop and test radar applications in a single software tool. Kestrel Workbench includes a full editor and compiler for applications and a simulation environment that allows the application to be developed and tested independently of any hardware.
- Full application development environment
- Project based applications
- Full simulation environment
- Develop applications before physical hardware is available
- Modifications to functionality can be achieved by simply updating or replacing the OEM application.
Kestrel Workbench can import data from radars and produce reports and charts from datasets with ease.
- Create PDF reports with charts inside the software
- Comprehensive report options allow you to visualise important data
- Excel support means that data & charts can be saved as an Excel workbook which allows further analysis or inclusion into Word and Powerpoint documents.
- Components are used to provide reporting and this allows the reporting to be further customised and allows for additional report types to be added