Tsien (UK) Ltd (trading as Kestrel Radar Sensors) is a specialist electronics company based in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire. The company supplies high quality radar technology typically used in traffic safety and traffic management applications. As infrastructure gets smarter, there has never been a better time to be involved in the development of detection, sensing and IoT systems.
Job Vaccancy – Embedded Software Engineer
Benefits & Opportunities:
Successful candidates will gain job satisfaction, modern flexible management style with a consistent body of challenging but rewarding work. Environment where you can hone your skills, provide fresh insights and implement ideas, interact with clients, and exhibit at international trade shows to help promote the brand.
Starting salary is commensurate with experience and suitability for the role.
- Excellent proficiency in writing C, C++, Java, Python languages.
- Awareness of Computer Vision & Deep Neural Networks (DNNs).
- Experience using Qt Creator & CrossWorks for ARM would be beneficial.
- Able to quickly adapt and manage multiple project workloads.
- Positive attitude towards documentation and bug fixes.
- Experience using JIRA, GitLab.
- Excellent teamwork, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills. Must be comfortable with having regular meetings to discuss projects and targets with others.
- Must have the ability to write well-structured, maintainable code.
- Positive attitude to problem solving, independent research and applying ideas.
Undergraduate degree in STEM field would be beneficial, but not essential. An adept candidate with a portfolio of personal projects with professional work experience would be equally likely to be hired.
Send your CV to [email protected]